Re: [Epiphany] Tabs options

> OK - didn't see this before (or hear of it which is surprising)
>
> My main thoughts are
>
> 1. The HIG talks about "several inherent usability problems" - which
> are?
>
> 2. No mention of usability problems with SDI, which there are many,
> keyboard navigation, screen space limits leading to too many mouse
> clicks, more difficult to edit /view more than one file at the same
> time.
> 4. Just generally I hate SDI in applications, (wish OO, abiword,gnumeric
> didn't do it)

This seem like a better topic for usability list. Prolly Daveb will be
able to give better answer then me anyway.

> 3. Tabbed browsing is THE main plus point quoted in favour of
> galeon/mozilla/epiphany as opposed to ie

Tabbed browsing doesnt necessarily mean MDI. As I said I tend to consider
it more like a tool for threaded browsing ... (and I've seen it quoted like that
at least in one of these IE/mozilla comparisons).

Marco