Re: [Epiphany] Tabs options

> May be being dense, where does the HIG frown on MDI?
> Also "random window" would not be an issue if, as people like me want,
> "open in tabs" is enforced. In addition I would think that the obvious
> approach if more than one window is open, new tabs open in the first
> window opened.

"A multiple document interface presents a paned, tabbed or similar
presentation of two documents within a single window. MDI has several
inherent usability problems, so its use is not encouraged in new GNOME
applications."
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/1.0/windows.html#document-interface-types

And anyway if you ask suggestions on behavior of tabs to our usability
people you get replies like "I'm not able to design things that
shouldnt exist" ;)

Marco