Re: Annual report: Drafts review

On 2016-05-23 19:11, Jean-François Fortin Tam wrote:
Le lundi 23 mai 2016 à 11:26 +0200, Andreas Nilsson a écrit :
What version of Scribus did you create this in?
My version (4.5) is too old it says.
I used the latest 1.5.2 SVN build by luya, there's a COPR for F23:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/luya/scribus-unstable/

I know, using an "unstable" version is evil... I've been doing that for
~4 months now, 1.5.2+ is such an order of magnitude better than 1.4.x,
it's just incredible. I don't want to go back to 1.4.x, that's how much
more productive the new version feels. There are some remaining issues
related to typography and wrapping of text around image frames, and
undo/redo, but that's mostly it. The devs are surprisingly quick to
address bug reports too. I just hope they release it as "stable" sooner
rather than later.

No, that's fine for me. I have 1.5.2 built on another machine.
Wasn't there even an xdg-app/flatpak for the unstable version?
- Andreas