Annual report: Drafts review

Hi everyone,

It has taken a while, but finally we have the bulk of the articles ready for review;

For the reviewers, focus first on content for accuracy and also clarity. I need your assistance to complete the review by Friday, 20 May 2016. (an article a day helps defray the workload :) )

I’m not expecting major comments on structure and style, as (most of) the writers involved have written for the annual report before. However, if there are any major areas for improvement, please highlight.

As you go along, also look out for spelling, punctuation, capitalisation and consistencies in words and terminologies.

Those on the mailing list, you can also provide feedback at this phase :)

Let’s do this!

best,
adelia