Re: Annual report: Drafts review

On 2016-05-22 07:11, Jeff F. T. wrote:
I have now pushed the current state of my initial layout work onto https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/tree/master/annual-report/FY2015 (just in case something terrible happens to my computers)

What version of Scribus did you create this in? My version (4.5) is too old it says.

Currently this is in Scribus format only; it's so rough that it's not really meant for the "public at large" to look at anyway (last time there was an incident where one particular news site picked up our work-in-progress report in that repository, and their readership started criticizing our report for not being complete/having errors/etc.)...

Such is the life in the glass walled sausage factory. :)

- Andreas