Re: Annual report: Drafts review

I have now pushed the current state of my initial layout work onto https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/tree/master/annual-report/FY2015 (just in case something terrible happens to my computers)

Currently this is in Scribus format only; it's so rough that it's not really meant for the "public at large" to look at anyway (last time there was an incident where one particular news site picked up our work-in-progress report in that repository, and their readership started criticizing our report for not being complete/having errors/etc.)...

Besides the missing texts (I really want a "text freeze" deadline where everything is proofread and fixed, so I can get the green light to use final texts—as things are too fuzzy at the moment, I haven't even set the margins and page numbering properly), I'll need to figure out the arrangement of images and graphics... But for that, we need to complete the image collection. Cassandra started choosing pictures for the events (hackfests, conferences) articles and outreach, but the rest remains to be found & triaged. Some of the existing pictures are too low resolution to be used in print, too. Cassandra, maybe you could rename your pictures folder "FY2015 Annual Report" (or something clear like that) and share it "read+write" with the "Engagement Team" group in OwnCloud to facilitate collection & triaging?

TLDR: there's progress on the layout front, but until I get complete contents I would not obsess too much over this draft layout file—it's not the blocker currently.