Re: 3.20 release notes proofreading

Hi Adelia,

Thanks for this!

Adelia Rahim <adeliarahim gmail com> wrote:
Other than to standardise/standardize spellings to UK/US English ...

Please let me know if you see any British English spellings in there.
I try to avoid them, but sometimes they slip in.

- Under Wayland, second sentence “Wayland is also enables…"

I can't find that - maybe it's fixed already...

- In general to standardise usage of the word app and applications

We've always used "application" in GNOME, so I tend to try and stick
with that. I've converted the two "app"s that I could find. Yell if
you see any others.

- Under Polari, first sentence of second paragraph, "… as have server
settings"

The sentence reads OK to me. Am I missing something?

- Under Maps, point #3, “This has been expanded for 3.20, with the addition
of printing for directions can be printed”. And also whether it is "print
outs" or “printouts"

I don't see either of these issues in the current draft. Maybe you
need to update the repository...

Thanks again,