From: Allan Day

Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2016 8:25 PM

To: engagement-list;

Subject:3.20 release notes proofreading

Hi everyone,

We are really short on time for the release notes, and they need to be completed ASAP. As a result, I'm trying to finalise each page in sequence, so it can be proof read while the next pages are being written up.

The first page (called index.page) is ready for proof reading. If anyone can review it and give feedback, that would be great. As usual, the notes can be found here:

You'll need the gnome-3-20 branch:

Many thanks to Adelia for helping out with the release notes - we'd be further behind than we already are without her!