Re: 3.20 release notes proofreading

On 03/11/2016 12:35 PM, Adelia Rahim wrote:
Hi Allan,

Other than to standardise/standardize spellings to UK/US English, here
are a few things I picked up:

- Under Wayland, second sentence “Wayland is also enables…"
- In general to standardise usage of the word app and applications
- Under Polari, first sentence of second paragraph, "… as have server
settings"
- Under Maps, point #3, “This has been expanded for 3.20, with the
addition of printing for directions can be printed”. And also whether it
is "print outs" or “printouts"

It's taking forever to do a full clone of the release-notes repo on my
tiny T-1 (maybe next time we should use a parent-less git branch?) So I
made this patch against a shallow clone adding release notes for Builder.

I forgot to spell check before making the patch, so give it a few passes :)

I can push it later if you like, but this clone looks like it's going to
be a couple hours...

-- Christian