Re: Responsive Gnome instance

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:32:17AM -0500, Saumya Dwivedi wrote:
Thank you for the feedback. I have updated the website with some other bug
fixes and it would be great if you guys can look over it for the overall
experience or any other technical mistakes.
 Content, images etc can be changed if you have access to admin instance '
http://wgo-test.gnome.org/admin'

There is a small bug with the hamburger menu: if I scroll down a little
the page and click on 'Foundation +' to open the submenu, the page
scrolls at the top. The page should instead be kept at the same place.

Another thing, I see in the print preview that the URL
http://wgo-test.gnome.org/ is present at the top of the page, in
parenthesis, with a quite big font size. For printing a page, the URL is
usually already added by the web browser at the top or bottom of the
page, so no need to repeat the information. So I think instead of the
URL it should be the page title.

Also, for printing I think it's easier to read with one column of text,
instead of having two or three columns with some paragraphs split on two
pages.

Thanks again!

Thanks to you!

Sébastien