Re: Responsive Gnome instance

Hey!

Thank you for the feedback. I have updated the website with some other bug fixes and it would be great if you guys can look over it for the overall experience or any other technical mistakes.
 Content, images etc can be changed if you have access to admin instance 'http://wgo-test.gnome.org/admin'

Thanks again!
Saumya

On 13 January 2016 at 09:55, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 02:45:50PM -0500, Saumya Dwivedi wrote:
> I am one of the past participants of the Outreachy program and I have been
> working on the responsive design project for the Gnome website. Currently
> the testing instance is hosted in http://wgo-test.gnome.org/ .
>
> I know the work has been long overdue, but if you guys can look over it and
> give your suggestions and feedback, we can hopefully push it forward soon.

Cool!

Printing a page in A4/portrait mode works much better. Before it was
needed to print in landscape mode.

Sébastien