Re: Updating user groups

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
While going through the various teams as part of creating the infographic, I
ran into this one https://wiki.gnome.org/UserGroups

Which seems to have a lot of stale data.  I have asked the folks on
gnome-in-list to look at it for India, but there are plenty of other
countries here.  We also don't have one for the U.S.? :-)

Although our website hasn't been updated for a while, the GNOME-FR
info on this page is still valid.

The current website, its state, and the work on the responsive design
for gnome.org make me yearn again for an easy and centralized way to
make local GUG websites.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director