Re: Responsive Gnome instance

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 02:45:50PM -0500, Saumya Dwivedi wrote:
I am one of the past participants of the Outreachy program and I have been
working on the responsive design project for the Gnome website. Currently
the testing instance is hosted in http://wgo-test.gnome.org/ .

I know the work has been long overdue, but if you guys can look over it and
give your suggestions and feedback, we can hopefully push it forward soon.

Cool!

Printing a page in A4/portrait mode works much better. Before it was
needed to print in landscape mode.

Sébastien