GNOME | Engaging the Engagement Team!

Hi Everyone!

Which engagement team projects are you most excited about this year? If you're not sure, we can help!

In order to help us all better collaborate, we are creating a comprehensive directory so that we know what our members are interested in, and who we can contact when we need help. This could be a great way to learn new skills, and/or reconnect to GNOME! ;)

The Engagement team is known for many cool projects, including:
Event planning
External outreach
- Websites
- Press releases
- Marketing materials
- Presence at external events
- Social Media
Internal communications
Annual report
... and so much more! ;)

If you'd like to learn more about what the Engagement team does, please check out our team page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement.

We are always adding new things, so if you're passionate about something and are wondering if it fits within the purview of the engagement team, please put it down in the "notes" section when you add your info, and let us know!

We are compiling the directory in a temporary location until we can migrate it to a secure shared location.

For now, please add the information you feel comfortable sharing to: https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/Engagement_Directory.

If you do not feel comfortable adding any information to the Etherpad, but still want to participate, you can send an email to Rosanna (zana gnome org) or Nuritzi (nuritzis gmail com).

Thank you, and we look forward to collaborating and making 2016 absolutely awesome!

Best,
SF Engagement Team (yep, we exist)

Here's a sample of the info we are hoping to compile in the directory:

Name:
IRC Nick:
Email:
Time Zone:
Areas of Interest:
Areas of Experience:
Availability:
Notes:

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless