Re: infographic rev 0

Hi Allan!

The concept of the release cycle infographic is really really good. For someone like me, who is very new to GNOME and very minimally technically-versed, just by glancing at the graphic already gives me a clear idea what happens within a release cycle vis-a-vis the timeline and the relative magnitude of the different work involved. It is a good starting point and I can imagine it will make it a lot easier for me to put the bits and pieces I pick up along the way, in the right places!

Also, I did suggest putting in a visual timeline of some sort in the FY2015 annual report for readers to see GNOME’s year in a glance; by adding details specific to 2015 like the dates of the conferences/events/hackfests, the cities where they took place and also the release numbers, I can totally see that “A Year in GNOME” incorporated into this annual report!

Best,
Adelia