Re: #Engagemenet | Meeting Notes FEB-19-2016

Hi Christian!

I was thinking the article could be a high-level summary of what these technologies will enable the community
to achieve in the future, or how they’ve already helped.

For instance, what kind of developer experience do you think we can look forward to? What changes in the way
applications will be built and distributed? What are the strengths and innovations that set these systems
apart from previous efforts, or other commercial solutions?

In other words, I’m looking for something that puts together a vision, not necessarily already completely
realised, of how you see our standards evolve when these technologies reach their maturity.

Best,
Adelia