GNOME 3.20 Release Video: Manuscript Draft 1

Hi engagement,

I've started work towards the GNOME 3.20 release video. You can find an early draft of the manuscript here:

https://wiki.gnome.org/ThreePointNineteen/ReleaseVideo

I'm aiming to make the video ~2 minutes long, and I'm taking the opportunity to try some new techniques.  I'll accompany the next draft with a storyboard to give better insight, so for now I mostly want to know:

- Do you have suggestions for content I should highlight?
- Do you have corrections on the wording?
- Are there things you think should be improved from previous release video?

I think Karen will be doing the voiceover again this release (if she and Mike has time).

-Bastian