From: Oliver Propst

Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2016 4:44 PM

To: Allan Day;

Cc: Engagement list;

Subject:Re: infographic rev 0

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
To be clear - I do think that a nice graphic of the release schedule would be useful, but it might be better to target that at coding contributors.

Yeah would be great to have booth resources available.

It might be a good exercise to review what we think the most critical pieces of information are for new engagement contributors who are completely new to GNOME and Free Software.
Yes!

+1

I've had a rough go at sketching out an infographic that communicates some of this information. Some things are missing, and some parts are quite rough:

Nice done! its a (very) good start. Would be interesting to know what the requirements are/or how far from being publish ready. you considerer it to be. Do personally think some work could be done on the font for example.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst