Re: Friends of GNOME - round three!

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
I think we indeed need someone with experience
with that to give us info
[…]
we thus miss opportunities.

Speaking of missed opportunities, it seems that Red Hat does offer
matching gifts to its US employees for any 501(c)(3) on donations
between $50 and $750.
https://doublethedonation.com/forms/red-hat.pdf
While this document is hosted on a third party website, someone from
Red hat confirmed it to me. The wikipedia page also links to a search
engine that will tell you if a company does offer that, and Red hat
(as well as Google) appear there (with the specifics of their
programmes).

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director