Re: Friends of GNOME - round three!

Hi Allan,

I know we discussed this during the meeting, but I don't remember what the consensus was.  Did we decide to do away with annual subscriptions?

Thanks,
Rosanna

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 5:01 AM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Last week I had the opportunity to discuss our plans for Friends of
GNOME with the scheme admins. We were able to firm up the designs,
which are found in a new set of mockups:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/websites/friends-of-gnome/friends-of-gnome-3.png

Do share any thoughts you might have about these latest designs.

It would also be great if we could move forward with implementing
them. Andreas has kindly offered to help with the images. Can someone
(Tom, possibly?!) look into the web development side of things?

The other thing we need to take care of is updating the list of
hackers and getting profile pictures for each of them. Would somebody
be interested in doing that?