Re: Friends of GNOME - round three!

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 2:05 AM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
I know we discussed this during the meeting, but I don't remember what the consensus was.  Did we decide to do away with annual subscriptions?

It wasn't a conscious decision on my part - the only reason I didn't include them in the mockups was because they're not visible on the current webpage.

That said, I'm not entirely sure about annual subscriptions. I suspect that, on average, monthly subscriptions bring in more cash, and that offering annual subscriptions might reduce income from the scheme.

Allan

We started offering annual subscriptions on request.  People who work at companies who do donor matching don't want to or can't go through that rigmarole more than once a year.

--
Rosanna Yuen
Director of Operations