Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

I think we should add a step to the process where we can make minor tweaks to the report's content after seeing the layout, like proofreading changes and such.

At work, we usually leave a few rounds for making sure the content looks good in the design. Part of the reason is that it's one thing to look at the content in a word doc / wiki page, and another to see it within its final resting place. Your eye catches things it may not have otherwise, or you're able to see new areas for improvement once you see how it fits within the larger context of the whole piece.

Anyway, all of that is to say that I think we should build time into the annual report process to allow us to make a few tweaks after the layout is done.

This year's report creation process had unique challenges for many reasons. We should definitely talk about what went wrong and what went right during our annual report retrospective in mid-October (to be scheduled after we print copies and send them off!). I'm sure we can find ways to make the process much smoother for next year, and keep learning each year how to make it better and better. :)