Re: GNOME Annual Report | Status Update - Layout Complete

On 09/22/2015 01:12 AM, Alexandre Franke wrote:
I guess that means it's too late for content changes, but just in case
it's not, I'd add the locations for the events in "Other conferences"
on page 13:
"staffed a booth at Fosdem (Brussels, Belgium), JDLL (Lyon, France),
and FSCONS (Gothenburg, Sweden). We also sent
representatives to SXSW (Austin, Texas), DebConf14 (Portland, Oregan,
and FOSSASIA (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)."

Sorry, that won't fit. I took the text as handed to me and it would take time I don't have to replan the layout to make the locations fit.

Also I don't see why FOSDEM isn't spelled in caps here.

Fixed.
- Andreas