General theme when promoting 3.18

GNOME 3.18 is just around the corner hope everyone is excited.

When we're speaking about a new release we tend to use some keywords to describe the release

For the last releases I know we have been talking much about polish and refinement. Would be interesting to maybe use slightly different keywords when describing this release

Some ideas about how to describe the release includes:

"Significant improvements to Core Apps", "Significant improvements both under the hood and to the UI of  Core Apps", "Significant UI improvements to many Apps", "Vastly improved platform".

More suggestions/ideas are of course welcome.

--
-mvh Oliver Propst