Re: Social Media | Preparing for Upcoming Release & More

Here's some links to blog entries that may be worth sharing before or after GNOME 3.18 release.

Files, Google Drive support:
https://debarshiray.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/google-drive-and-gnome-6-years-later/

25 interns has worked on GNOME and much work has landed in GNOME 3.18:
http://wordpress.schuirmann.eu/2015/09/another-summer-of-code-at-gnome/

GNOME To do:
http://feaneron.com/2015/08/28/productivity-made-better/

Builder 3.18, keyboard shortcut overview:
https://blogs.gnome.org/chergert/2015/08/31/keyboard-shortcuts/

Polari 3.18:
https://blogs.gnome.org/bastian/2015/08/21/code-has-landed-in-polari/

Files 3.18, Other Locations:
http://feaneron.com/2015/08/21/other-locations-on-nautilus-gsoc-final-report/

Files 3.18, Filechooser
https://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/20150/07/30/1429/

Linux Vendor firmware service https://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2015/06/24/introducing-the-linux-vendor-firmware-service/

Ambient light sensor details
https://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2015/02/05/ambient-light-sensors-2/

Has GNOME 3.18 excited you to join the development in GNOME? Check the newcomers page to get started developing.
http://wiki.gnome.org/Newcomers/

I also plan to make a post going a bit behind the release video for 3.18, that might be something we want to feature too.

-Bastian