Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

On Sep 10, 2015, at 6:53 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

I've tried to minimise the confusion for the 2014 annual report, by
indicating on each article page whether the article should cover the
calendar or the fiscal year. Maybe the lack of consistency is
something we want to try and address in future reports?

+1

I'm keeping track of pain points like this and would love to do a retrospective in October, after we publish
the report, so we can improve the process next year and document anything missing.