Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

Rosanna Yuen <zana gnome org> wrote:
List of friends of GNOME contributors - Tobi or Kat?

The names are already listed on
https://www.gnome.org/friends/previous-donors/  However, it's listed by
calendar year and not fiscal year.  Is that an issue?

In the past, it seems that most articles followed the fiscal year, but
some followed the calendar year (bugzilla statistics being one of
these). I have to confess that this has made me rather confused at
times!

I've tried to minimise the confusion for the 2014 annual report, by
indicating on each article page whether the article should cover the
calendar or the fiscal year. Maybe the lack of consistency is
something we want to try and address in future reports?