Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Hi Engagement Team,

We are aiming to get the Annual Report out in digital form by Monday, September 14th. In order to meet that deadline, we need your help.

Please respond to this message by EOD Wednesday 9/1 after reading the below.

Here's what we need you to do:

If you see your name in one of the the lists below, reply to me, Oliver, and Zana, letting us know that you see your name, acknowledge what you need to do, and that you either need help meeting your deadline, or can do it by your deadline. If you can no longer do your piece, let us know too so we can find someone else to do it STAT!

We need 2 volunteers: We have two articles / pages that still need an owner. Please let us know if you can help with one of them.

Design: Allan Day is on holiday for about 10 days. We've asked Andrea N. to help us with design/layout the week of the 7th (content will be proofread and finalized by EOD Sept 8th). If anything changes regarding the layout timeline, we'll let you know.

Note that I've included some guidelines for how to complete your article - please follow them!

Thanks and let us know if you have any questions. We're almost there, team! Please help us get this last push done.

Best,
Nuritzi, Oliver & Zana

Need someone to own these pages:
The names are already listed on https://www.gnome.org/friends/previous-donors/  However, it's listed by calendar year and not fiscal year.  Is that an issue?  Do we need someone to grab all the names for 2014 and put them in a separate document?

Thanks,
Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen