Re: GNOME 3.18 release notes

Oops, yes!  I meant press release! BTW our release number coincides with GNOME age right?

Sri

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015, 1:57 AM Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

Hey Sri!

Thanks for working on this! I guess you mean press release, rather
than release notes? Those can be found here [1], if anyone is
interesed, btw!

Allan

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/release-notes/commit/?h=gnome-3-18