Re: Annual Report Publishing (Action Required)

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:42 PM Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:

Need someone to own these pages:

Need to post a draft on the wiki page [1] by Friday, Sept 4th:
It's ok to provide a link to an etherpad instead of a full wiki page, but we need something by this Friday.

FYI - the Groupon Article was assigned to JeffFortin and I changed it to myself - SriramRamkrishna.  We have a draft with edits by many people. :-)  I would like to finalize my edits tomorrow.

 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/annualreport2014-groupon

right now, it is a rainbow of colors!  So I will probably re-write everything so it isn't so distracting with everyone's edits and then put it back.

Ready for proofreading (@EmilyGonyer &  RosannaYuen, and anyone else who wants to help):
**Proofreaders, please add your name, the date, and the proofreading status (requires further review, no further review necessary), at the bottom of the pages you review.

As mentioned above, give me till end of day tomorrow before people start proofreading.  In the current form it looks very distracting and I also need to add some more content given the feedback, I've been given.

Guidelines & tips for articles:
  • Post draft asap! Make sure you put your draft on the wiki ASAP so people can start to proofread and give you input. If you don't want to add it to the wiki yet, at least create a page on the wiki and add a link to an etherpad people can view.

Done.  I've put in a link to the etherpad, and created a wiki page for the Gropuon article on the wiki.

  • Include images. PLEASE include photos or images with your post. Two or three options is best. We want your article to be exciting! Make sure that you include things that have the correct licensing. Send me a quick message if you're not sure what "correct licensing" means.

  • Proofread! We need more proofreaders. If you're done with your own article, help someone else out by proofreading theirs.

TIMELINE:

Friday, September 4th = Draft up on wiki page, proofreading begins

Should be done by then.  Most of it is written, just need to add a little bit more and then it needs to be edited.