Re: Some press releases needing research & writing

On Fri, 2015-05-15 at 18:49 +0200, Tobias Mueller wrote:
Heya.

On Fr, 2015-05-15 at 14:53 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
Can you explain how this will work concretely?
With German taxes you can fill a field with how much money you've
given
to registered charities.  Amounts below a certain threshold (maybe
150EUR?) don't need an "invoice".  Amounts above do require such a
statement from the charity.

Do we have written confirmation that WHS will do that?

I barely know how it works with German taxes, let alone with other
European taxes.  The WHS may have more information.  Or your local
tax
consultant.

It's tax season in France, and my paperwork only mentions "Charities
based in France". Which is why I'm asking that.

If the WHS' status doesn't help EU tax payers deduct it a portion of
the donation from their taxes, the deal looks overly expensive (I
don't think that currency exchange has a 5% fee, does it?).