Some press releases needing research & writing

Hey folks,

There are a few things that the foundation board has been up to in
recent months that will be worth taking the time to write about. Namely:

- We have signed an agreement with WHS (Wau Holland Foundation) to have
them handle funds (receiving and spending) in Europe on our behalf. That
means, among other things, that we finally have a European entity to
receive donations for us! We should come up with a nice joint
announcement with them, as well as properly document this on respective
donation pages etc. The agreement is at:
https://wiki.gnome.org/FoundationBoard/Resources/WHSAgreement

- The cash-flow problem that we encountered last year has been resolved,
with all invoices collected etc. Furthermore, OPW has been transferred
to the Software Freedom Conservancy under the new name "Outreachy". SFC
and/or Outreachy might be working on a press release regarding this, I'm
not 100% sure; again we should coordinate on that.

Would the Engagement team like to work on those items?
I think the board would be more than happy to delegate that task!

Cheers,
Jeff