Re: Problems about Apps/Template and Projects/Template

On 12/05/2015 04:42 AM, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
Apps are anyway better browsed with a software center like
gnome-software. The wiki pages are there for the useful additional
information: links to the bugzilla, IRC channel, the git repo, tarballs,
etc.

Certainly for people already in our audience.

But for people that are discovering GNOME through our well designed
applications, it might not be the best way to acquire new users.