Re: Problems about Apps/Template and Projects/Template

On Sat, Dec 05, 2015 at 11:38:31AM +0100, Bastian Ilso wrote:
The application pages which don't follow
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Template follows
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/TemplateFancy (covered in
https://blogs.gnome.org/bastian/2015/05/26/a-pretty-app-wiki-template/).

The apps that have transitioned to this template wanted to have something
more appealing.

Apps are anyway better browsed with a software center like
gnome-software. The wiki pages are there for the useful additional
information: links to the bugzilla, IRC channel, the git repo, tarballs,
etc.

In my opinion, the current template (not the fancy one) is efficient. We
can quickly find the information we are looking for (albeit a few
problems that I explained in my initial mail, and as a side note I would
be more interested to discuss those problems instead).

Sébastien