Re: Problems about Apps/Template and Projects/Template

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:57 , Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> wrote:
* Last, but not least, some projects don't follow the template. Closing
projects.gnome.org and moving the different web sites to the wiki was
meant to have more consistency and be able to edit the content more
easily and by more people. Christian didn't follow the template for
gnome-builder, to have something more appealing for the fundraiser. Then
other people have copied that. But the content is harder to edit, it
uses some advanced features of MoinMoin. And it is not consistent with
other projects pages.
Is it because the templates suck?

The application pages which don't follow https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Template follows https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/TemplateFancy (covered in https://blogs.gnome.org/bastian/2015/05/26/a-pretty-app-wiki-template/).

The apps that have transitioned to this template wanted to have something more appealing. IMO it would be nice if we completely transitioned to it, but I'm hesistant of enforcing consistency until we solve the ease-of-editing problem.