Re: [guadec-list] [General Info] Plan for GUADEC 2015 videos

We should definitely find a better location for GUADEC videos as we
can't provide the bandwidth or the disk space for them to be hosted
under the GNOME Infrastructure.

About the FTP access: we don't and won't offer that as the Red Hat
network where our machines currently live has the relevant port
firewalled for security reasons. What we can probably do is
investigating whether having torrents might work out long term.

i would not mind a torrent with all the videos or an FTP connection for
easier downloading it would be nice if you can fix that once everything is
uploaded :)

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 11:31 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de>