[General Info] Plan for GUADEC 2015 videos

Hi,

Andreas Nillson is almost done processing the GUADEC 2015 videos. They will first and foremost be uploaded to http://videos.guadec.org/ where they are publicly accessible.

Furthermore I plan to upload the videos to GNOME's official Youtube channel, GNOMEDesktop[0]. I plan to:
- Upload the 31 talks publicly but without spamming the 4000 subscribers we have ( by turning off subscriber notifications). The talks will be collected in a playlist called 'GUADEC 2015', accessible from the channel.
- Additionally upload GUADEC 2015's closing montage and advertize the GUADEC 2015 playlist in the montage to let subscribers know of that the talks from GUADEC 2015 are now available at http://videos.guadec.org/ and in the GNOMEDesktop's GUADEC 2015 playlist.

I see we have an old separate GUADEC Youtube channel[0] made from a separate Youtube account that I do not have access to. However, IMO it is more convenient from engagement POV that we can promote just a single youtube channel (GNOMEDesktop) and we have plenty of opportunity to keep the videos categorized in GNOMEDesktop via Playlists and by controlling what content gets featured. Also, GNOMEDesktop supports uploading videos up to 11 hours long and at the moment I don't know if the GUADEC channel does.

What do you think? If you have concerns, feel free to express them. If there are no major concerns I think we can probably expect to have the videos uploaded within a week.