Re: Annual Report next steps

We had another team meeting [1] today and was able to make some
progress on this.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
Andreas agreed to do the design during his vacation, Andreas do you
know when you will have vacation (thus be able to work on the design)?
Andreas have made  a supercool muck-up [2] he wants to finish by the
end of this week. Thanks Andreas!

We promised to give Karen a deadline for when we want the
Executive director letter, anyone who have a suggestion for deadline,
what about July 10?
July 10 was given as a deadline for Karen to write the Executive
Director letter.

While we wait on this two important milestones to take place I would
encourage everyone (especially those who think we "get back on track"
with our efforts) to have a look at their own article and make sure its
ready for publishing. Proofreading are still very much appreciated and
needed for every article.
Can't stress this  enough, we still have some work to do in this area
before we can publish a finished a report  native english speakers
are especially wanted/needed. Please consider review a article,
there is several [2] to choose from.

In general i feel are on the right track to produce something great
that we all can be proud of. I want to thank those who so far
have contribute, but also note that its to late to get involved
and become part of this.

1 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-06-25
2 https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/annual-report-2014/mockup.png
3 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014