Re: Annual Report next steps

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Oliver Propst <oliver propst gmail com> wrote:
With that said we still have some work to do before we have a
published report. Now its time to think about the necessary steps to
get us there.

Design is the area we must think about, Diego have step wiki a page
[2]  with some great resources I encourage everyone to take a look at.
I really hope we have someone with design skills who are able to
contribute.

Hopefully we can have a good discussion of this about this during the
Engagement Team Meeting today [3] at 19:00 UTC, (maybe we must step-up
a separate meeting about this later).

We had indeed a good discussion about this during the meeting [1].

Andreas agreed to do the design during his vacation, Andreas do you
know when you will have vacation (thus be able to work on the design)?

We promised to give Karen a deadline for when we want the
Executive director letter, anyone who have a suggestion for deadline,
what about July 10?

While we wait on this two important milestones to take place I would
encourage everyone (especially those who think we "get back on track"
with our efforts) to have a look at their own article and make sure its
ready for publishing. Proofreading are still very much appreciated and
needed for every article.

Hopefully we will have a finished report to hand out at GUADEC.

1 https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/etm-2014-05-08

1 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014
2 https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/AnnualReport/AnnualReport2014/DesignBrief
3 https://mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2014-May/msg00016.html