Re: Annual Report next steps

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Andreas Nilsson <lists andreasn se> wrote:
On 06/12/2014 10:51 PM, Oliver Propst wrote:

Andreas agreed to do the design during his vacation, Andreas do you know
when you will have vacation (thus be able to work on the design)?

Sorry, no. It is supposed to be the other way around.
I will Not spend my vacation doing the annual report. I will do it before my
vacation that I plan to take in July.
Ok, sorry about the misconception. Its great that want to do it before
your vacation :)

--
-mvh Oliver Propst