Re: Solaris..

Hei Emily,

Just a related question: RHEL7 will be moving to Gnome3 underneath but keep the Classic mode (Gnome2 mimic) so that the change is not too invasive and disrupting for their users. In essence keeping the same user experience they had in the RHEL6 desktop. (Yes, any UX argument related to Gnome3 does not count for them as much as keeping customers happy and their experience unchanged, as they would likely expect).

Is this something that Oracle would like to do for Solaris in the medium or long term?

Best regards,
-
Rubén Romero.