Re: REMINDER: Engagement team meeting 19:00 UTC today

Oh cool, let's do that then.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:50 AM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
On 2014-02-27 02:47, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

Reminder to everyone that we have a team meeting today.  We will be
wholly be focused on the release.

* Identify the tasks
* Identify when they should get done

* Tasks
* Promotion
+ Videos
+ news stories
+ possible engagement with press with interviews and what not

* Release notes
+ set up team to do this?  Set a timeline, schedule and assign to people

OK, I hope that is good enough for now?

I've got the phone line set up in case we want to use it, but we should
convene on IRC and see what people want to do.

So that you have the number to hand:

PSTN: +1-718-247-9666
SIP:  sip:conf sfconservancy onsip com
PIN: 9090