Re: Solaris..

Are Brian Cameron still involved with GNOME/Solaris [1]?

https://wiki.gnome.org/BrianCameron

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 11:53 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> The Solaris Desktop Development team has been moved to Indian, mostly
> working on maintaining and security updating. I am also working on Oracle
> Solaris Desktop QA team.
>
> Let's keep in touch.

That's great!  It might be worthwhile to talk about what Oracle would
want in a desktop when it comes time to consider a desktop.
Collecting what is required to continue to have GNOME on Solaris as an
enterprise level desktop will be helpful.

sri