Re: Solaris..

Hi Sri,

Solaris use GNOME 2.30.2 on Solaris 12. Currently there is no plan to updating GNOME 3. But some Library and GTK has been update to 3.

-Emily

What is our current relationship with Solaris?  I know that they are
using GNOME 2.x for their desktop.  Does anybody know if they plan on
updating to GNOME 3 at any point?  I think this is something similar
to *BSD folks.

Solaris in particular has a corporate entity, and it would be good to
continue to keep them engaged if possible.