Re: Friends of GNOME Web Pages

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Bastian Hougaard
<hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
Hi Allan,

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:06 , Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:

During the Engagement BoF at GUADEC, we spent a bit of time discussing
Friends of GNOME. As a follow-on, I've resurrected my wireframes for the
Support Us/Friends of GNOME web pages:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/websites/friends-of-gnome/friends-of-gnome.png

Thanks for the initative, carrying on developing the mockups sounds like a
good idea to me.
+1

I do have a suggestion or two:

- Perhaps decrease the amount of text more on the first page.
- Let the core messages to why you would want to donate stand out more.
Agree that its a good idea to reduce the text on page 1-2 and put more
emphasis on why you would want to donate.
--
-mvh Oliver Propst