Friends of GNOME Web Pages

Hi all,

During the Engagement BoF at GUADEC, we spent a bit of time discussing
Friends of GNOME. As a follow-on, I've resurrected my wireframes for
the Support Us/Friends of GNOME web pages:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/websites/friends-of-gnome/friends-of-gnome.png

There are a few goals/significant changes here:

 * Provides a more elaborate case for why donating is important, and
how donations are used.
 * Makes it clear that Friends of GNOME is for regular monthly
donations, and clearly separates them from one time donations.
 * Greatly simplifies the options.
 * Drops the adopt a hacker scheme, along with promises of gifts. This
is mostly to simplify things on our end; I think we'd still like to
send postcards, but more as a surprise bonus rather than as a promise.
 * Adds a questionnaire, so we can gather more information on who is
donating and why.

I'd be happy to carry on developing this mockups. I can also help with
text and visual assets if anyone wants to work on web development for
this.