Re: Friends of GNOME Web Pages

Hi Allan,

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:06 , Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
During the Engagement BoF at GUADEC, we spent a bit of time discussing Friends of GNOME. As a follow-on, I've resurrected my wireframes for the Support Us/Friends of GNOME web pages: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-marketing/master/websites/friends-of-gnome/friends-of-gnome.png

Thanks for the initative, carrying on developing the mockups sounds like a good idea to me.

I do have a suggestion or two:

- Perhaps decrease the amount of text more on the first page.
- Let the core messages to why you would want to donate stand out more.

Lastly, is an updated mockup something you think you could have ready for the next engagement meeting? That would be awesome.

-bastianilso