Re: important discussion on LWN

I don't want to reply there directly, but we've done a number of
things this cycle that should be useful in countering this perception:

- We have added GtkInspector to make debugging GTK+ applications much easier

- We have included the Adwaita theme in GTK+ and are using it as the
default on all platforms

- This also means that we have a dark theme available on all platforms

- We have listened and added back configurability for window controls

- We have listened and made dialogs non-csd again in non-csd-loving environments