Re: Friends of GNOME Web Pages

Hello, Engagement team!

Is there a time frame for implementing these changes?  A few of us are deciding whether it is worthwhile to pursue alternate (and probably cheaper) methods of shipping gifts, but if we are going to do away with gifts in the near future, it may be better to just use up current stock.

As for the mockup, it looks really nice!  I do have a couple of comments about it:

1) It is a shift to stop referring to one-time donors as "Friends of GNOME".  Is this a conscious change?

2) We have had people request annual subscriptions that occur once a year.  This is easier for them to be able to get employer matching.  Would that be possible to implement these subscriptions on the form?  And perhaps point the possibly of employer matching to people?

3) Under "Details", there is a checkbox for "Don't list me on the members page".  Should "members" be replaced by "donors"?  Otherwise it would be confusion between Foundation memberships and Friends of GNOME memberships.

Thanks,
Rosanna