Re: Getting GNOME page on gnome.org

Hi,

On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 19:55 +0530, Akshay Vyas wrote:
I think you are right but still there is one thing confusing me that
is adding ubuntu
because ubuntu is not using GNOME3 completely they aren't giving GNOME3 in
their default distribution not even in ubuntu 12.04 ,as far as i know
there is a package
which an ubuntu user can install to get the GNOME look (an additional package)

See the initial email by Andreas:  http://www.gnome.org/getting-gnome/
links for Ubuntu to http://apt.ubuntu.com/p/gnome .
If there is something similar available for Linux Mint (easy steps or
even one click to get the default GNOME experience), Linux Mint could be
listed.
As long as nobody tells us if something similar is available for Linux
Mint and what exactly it is, Linux Mint is not listed.

I hope that clarifies things. :)

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed